As we age, our chances of accidentally falling increase. Each year, one in three adults over the age of 65 has a fall that results in a painful injury. Bold is an online service where older adults can train their muscles in an effort to prevent these accidents.
As on online platform, Bold provides science-backed workout programs in a fun and accessible format.
I was brought on as the Lead Product Designer to improve the overall user experience.
This manifested in five ways:
1. Leading a team of great Designers and Researchers
2. Organizing User Research expeditions
3. Leading Product Design for Bold's first dashboard
4. Designing the user interface and visual assets
5. Organizing in-person usability testing of prototypes
Based on the learnings from our user research, we proposed a swiss-grid based dashboard to organize and deliver the service's offerings. The examples below represent proposed solutions for Bold's primary interface, as well as a badge system for gamification.